Menu

colorado springs homeschoolers please post

bethben

We are in all probabilities moving to Colorado Springs. I have checked into homeschool options.  There are almost too many!  Public school, private school, just general homeschool groups - the choices are overwhelming.  Any TOG groups?  I'm looking a lot for high school stuff.

Beth

I'm in Co Springs.  College Pathways is through the Classical Academy and that would be a good option for jr high and high school kids.  We've participated in a variety of programs- High Country Home Educators, the Cottage School, College Pathways, and Tracks (outdoor education through D20's Homeschool Academy).  Go to the TCA website www.tcad20.org to get more info on College Pathways (7th grade and up) and the Cottage School (K-8th).  We've liked College Pathways and Tracks the best.  I looked into TOG groups last year and didn't see any groups that were on the same unit as our family.  I live in NE Colorado Springs.  I haven't had any experience with things on the south side of town.