Menu

Are there any BJU Homesat users out there? sm

BarbinTN

I am leaning toward this for my 6th grader. I have a friend who has all the 7th grade "stuff" that I could borrow and I would just be out the expense of a workbook. She also has 6th grade and I could buy the TM/answer key from CLP and not be out so much $$ as buying the TM from BJU.

So, we have done R&S 2,3,4, and 4 1/2 units of AG Season 1. Needlessly, to say I think she is quite capable of doing the 7th grade. She is also nearly 12 and was a late starter (kindergarten at 6 instead of 5). I am not looking to make this hard or else I would stick with AG:)

Also, 2 boys grades 2nd and 3rd. Would you do English 2 with both of them?

Thanks!

Barb

oh that is cool if she has them all taped. I have heard it is excellent, but have no first hand experience. I know that their has been alot of anguish from the people who love it who are loosing it, so it must be good or there would not be so much panic!

(yea, I'm not much help am I, but at least I am bumping this up so those in the know can answer you :D)