Menu

Viewing Overdrive Eyewitness Books on a Tablet

I borrowed some Eyewitness books from my library using overdrive. They work on an ipad air, but not an ipad or Kindle fire. Is there anything I can do or can download that will allow me to use these titles on a tablet? 

Maybe i'm just not signed into something correctly, or don't have something downloaded? 

Eyewitness books cover almost every school topic there is. It sure would be nice to be able to use these.

Was it directly through the OverDrive website? or through a library website?  When I download titles with OverDrive from our library, I download to the computer so we can use the large screen, but I know that I have to choose if I want it in Kindle (mobi) format or the Adobe format (iPad). I had to return a few books and then re-check them out to get them in the right format ;)

The Eyewitness books are in pdf and on the computer are read in the Adobe Digital Editions app.

I've tried taking out multiple books in multiple ways.

I'm not 100% sure I'm logged into the same adobe account on the tablets and the Mac Air. There is a tiny possibility that is part of the issue.

I'm just wondering is anyone has managed to read an Eyewitness pdf from Overdrive on a tablet.