Menu

Mardel Carries Rod & Staff in Store

I went into Mardel this morning to check on something and they got R&S in stock last week.  I heard they were going to start carrying it in store but not online.  Wish I had known this last month before I ordered.  My store didn't have enough room for it so it was scattered on end caps for now.  They are getting ready for the big sale next month so they had quite a bit in stock.

Susie

DD(9)

Is it all subjects and grade levels, or just certain ones?  It would be nice to just run down the street to pick up and English and Math.

I'll have to ask my dd if they have it in our local store.  She just started working there and gets an employee discount. :coolgleamA:  

The best thing about Mardel's carrying anything is that they have great sales on all education items and if you get on their mailing list you will get 30-40% off coupons (good for one item) very frequently. I have picked up some expensive high school textbooks at 40% off - love it!