Menu

Is the WWE-2 Instructor Section complete? No student book needed?

It's a thinner spiral-bound book, but it looks like the "student book" would basically just have lined pages for the student to write in with a portion of the "instructor section" repeated for convenience. Does that seem accurate?

I'm  just so used to WWE being these very thick books, that now I'm doubting myself since pulling it off the shelf. Thanks!

If someone cut off the spine and had it bound, yes it would be thinner. Make sure all 36 weeks are there. At that level, the student pages aren't needed. In level 3, the student pages contain the text to be read, so you would need those. Level 2 just has the copywork and blank pages for narration/dictation, but you can use a regular notebook or make your own on the computer quite easily.

The original WWE2 copy comes perfect bound with student pages in the back, but they are perforated, so I could see someone selling the instructor portion spiral bound after using the student portion.