Menu

I've just discovered something that changes life as I know it.

It doesn't have anything to do with needles, does it?:confused:

Or can you put it in jello?;)

You know how, when you buy coffee in a convenience store (why yes, I am a bit of a redneck, why do you ask?) there are those little single serve creamers that you rip open and dump in your coffee? Well, I discovered that nestled next to the french vanilla was this delightful little coffee additive -- Stok Coffee Shot (there is supposed to be the long o mark over the o in stok). It is basically a shot of espresso -- okay, pretty much it's a dose of caffeine. You add it to your (already caffeinated) coffee.

Buuuuuzzzzzzz . . .

I just LOVE coffee that requires a warning label.

I'm a really, really, really conservative person. I didn't get out much as a child. It takes very little to impress and amuse me. :tongue_smilie:

Is this code for "Circa Puncher" ???? ;)

Dh used to work for a distributor for 7-11, so we tried all the new stuff when it was new. He was pretty excited about the Stok stuff. I'm pretty sure it has no effect, though. I think most of that stuff is psycho-sematic.

'Course...it could just be that when I tried it, I was drinking...a lot of coffee.