Menu

Anyone use the Amazon upgrade to have

kalanamak

http://www.amazon.com/Geography-Book-Activities-Exploring-Enjoying/dp/0471412368

an online version of the book you can annotate, etc and print out? The above link is an example....you can read "more details".

If you have tried it, on what and for what

I haven't used this, and probably won't because I like reading out of books. Also, I type pretty quickly, so it's almost easier for me to type a paragraph than it is to cut & paste. In addition, you can get online books for the same prices (or cheaper) than the Amazon upgrade from various online book sellers.

If the prices were lower (like just a dollar or two), I think I'd be more tempted to do it.

was $1.49.

My interest comes from what happens to books I *really* study. They end up with 2 or 3 or 4 different colors of highlighting or underlining with a colored pencil, plus notes in the margin, plus mini-outlines at the top or bottom of several pages, etc. etc. I'm on the verge of needing notes on my notes for the WTM, e.g. I'd love to be able to print out the booklists a topic at a time to have next to me here at the "TV you can talk to" while I hunt around for used books.

I was wondering how cumbersome it is...