Menu

Odd Question: Does anyone know anyone in NYC who might be looking for a roommate this summer?

Jenny in Florida

My daughter is preparing to make the big move to NYC this summer. She's got a nice nest egg from her year's worth of work and has some leads on jobs and internships. She would like to be moving up there sometime in early June and will be looking for a roommate.

She's been reaching out to folks she knows from college and work and the theatre community here. However, she understands she will need to cast a wide net if she wants to make this happen.

So, if anyone happens to know of any young folks who are already in the area or who might be also in the process of relocating and need a roommate, please feel free to PM me?

I thank you, and my daughter thanks you. And, if you can help his darling daughter find a nice, safe roommate in a nice, safe building that she can actually afford, my husband will thank you, too!