Menu

Do any of you have experience with Isagenix? Pros or cons?

Annabel Lee

I'm looking for information on Isagenix, wondering if there is anything I should be aware of before starting.  I would only sign up to get the discount but I'm not interested in running it as a business.  If that happens naturally because someone asks, I'm open to it, but I don't want to be a pushy salesperson.  I just want to use the products for the health benefits.  Does anyone here know of any pros or cons about this?

Have you tried the products before?  I had a severe reaction to the "ionic supreme" and had to send it back for a refund.  I do know someone who lost too much weight too quickly and had some issues from that.  I have no idea if it was because of pushy sales people or not, but it was drastic.  I guess my 2 cents would be that it might be healthier to buy real food rather than powdered drinks.  

I was able to return my kit after I had that reaction and they were pretty nice about it.  I think I had to pay shipping though. 

My MIL gave me the program about 9 years ago. I recall being hungry all of the time, and thinking the stuff tasted bad. I did lose weight, but it didn't stay off after I ran out of products. Good luck though. I hope you are one of the people who does great on the program.  :001_smile: