Menu

Need Phonetic Zoo B - but IEW is backordered on almost everything?

zenjenn

Anyone know what is going on with the IEW site? It seems like almost everything on the IEW site is backordered!

It makes me wonder if something is up with IEW in general?

I am much celebrating my dyslexic daughter's FINAL graduation from Level A three quarters of the way through 5th grade. We've used several spelling programs and it's the ONLY one that has been effective for her. 

Anyone know what's up with IEW? How much if a wait is there on backordered items? We're eager to get started on Level B. Been checking eBay but most listings are asking full price or more - I hate to pay those prices for used CDs because of how easy it is for a CD's data to be compromised with a few scratches.

The eBay prices make me wonder if they are not going to make PZ anymore? 

I've been noticing something funny on their website and today when I went on there, I noticed that they had a bunch of new versions of the theme books. I think they're just going through and updating versions. You can order Phonetic Zoo B at CBD. They normally say right on their website if something is out of stock, or you can call and ask them, too.

I'm so sorry. I couldn't find this thread the other day to post Zenjenn. This is how Jill Pike (IEW) responded:

This from our Marketing Director, Julie Walker:

It’s definitely a case of best-laid plans that meet a perfect storm. Apologies for the clichés, but in this case, they're very true. We have an optimistic product development team, which enjoys being responsive to our customers, combined with an entrepreneurial leader in Andrew Pudewa. So while we believe the products will be well worth the wait, we experienced a few glitches in writing, design, editing, weather, sickness, new building construction, etc., etc., etc!

I had a favorite English teacher in high school who declared, “I don’t want excuses; I want production,†and I hear her voice in my head every time I justify my inability to deliver on time. So please allow me to dispense with the excuses. On behalf of IEW, we sincerely apologize for our tardiness; we are working long hours to bring these products to local conventions, so you can put your hands on them soon, and we hope you’ll be thrilled with the outcome.