Menu

Microscopes

mhaddon

So has anyone bought one off ebay? I'm thinking around $300 range. I would like it to last through High school. I also want it for us to use of the farm. Wanting to collect fecal samples to ID parasites rather than paying $90 at the vet and use it to examine semen that we collect from the livestock for AIing. I want it to do oil immersion and at least go to 1000x

I have this one bookmarked:  http://www.hometrainingtools.com/home-1000x-led-microscope/p/MI-4100LXL/

or I have been looking on ebay and can get a lot more of a microscope for the same price... but for some reason I'm leary of Ebay even the US company that has 5 year warranty.

Thanks! My uncle has bought all of his DSLR cameras and lenses off ebay, and he's done well. I just worry too much.   Good point on waiting, I'm just not sure how to research it well enough I guess and I know you can file a case with pp, but it is not a guarentee ever.