Menu

Reading/Lit Buffs....Please look what I have made...Reviews needed!

I have made a weekly literature/story guide to use for our structured reading....mainly for my 5th grader but will also use with my 8th grader to tie in to her LL8.

We love the SWB discussion questions for reading and the girls seem to be thriving with IEW SWI-B (TWSS) this year, so I have meshed the two together to get this.........http://murrayshire.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekly-literature-guideline-printout.html

I'm hoping it won't be overboard for my 5th grader, but I feel like she really, really needs this!  If she doesn't have some sort of structure to her reading, then it just doesn't get done.  This still leaves enough free reading for whatever genre she chooses!

Please tell me what you think!  I hope it is written with precision and doesn't feel confusing or scattered. (nor misprinted words/grammar) :ohmy: 

I would love to hear some reviews (please don't be too hard on me! :crying: ) & you are most certainly welcome to download them!