Menu

Calling all ArtMamas: Toni, Percytruffle, and others.

I found a link to a webring called Etsybloggers. It is for folks who make art, and sell or buy it. It is relatively new, having started last year. I am linking to their membership guidelines. I think I will join, once I have the etsy shop created. Just thought you should know about it, as it is pretty much what we had been talking about, without the whole moms as artists theme.

But you have to be an etsy member to be part of the ring?

I'll check it out...:)

Yeah, you do, so you'd have to figure that part out. For your particular "product", it still may not work, but I thought it was cool, and that we all should know about it. I also like that it is an existing ring, so that if I don't want to go to the work of creating one just for us Art-Mamas, most of us could use this one.

I still think it would be cool if you had a presence on Etsy somehow- maybe once you do this for awhile and can figure out a way to turn your service into a product, like we talked about before.

I'lll check it out a little later on. Right now i am in the throes of a wicked cold and a migraine. I think I might have a "sympathy migraine" for yours! Anyway, too many meds in my system right now to focus, but wanted to let you know I read this and have bookmarked the link.

Hope you head has returned to normal.

I'lll check it out a little later on. Right now i am in the throes of a wicked cold and a migraine. I think I might have a "sympathy migraine" for yours! Anyway, too many meds in my system right now to focus, but wanted to let you know I read this and have bookmarked the link.

Hope you head has returned to normal.

Oh, Lisa, I am so sorry you are coping with it too. I am better, keeping it in check, but it is still lurking. Feel better soon.