Menu

HST+ to HSTOnline?

I switched over when HSTOnline was new and have really enjoyed it.  For me it's been much more user friendly than the plus version.  There wasn't much of a learning curve, especially since I'd been using Plus for so long.  It's been very easy to transfer in lessons plans . . . I'm not sure how easy it is to transfer the whole datebase because I never did that.  At the beginning of this year, I realized that my second son was doing a curriculum that my oldest two had done under Plus and amazingly I was able to find my old database backup and was able to transfer all of the lesson plans over to the online program.   To give a plug for their customer service, in this process I had trouble and they discovered a "bug" because my version of HST+ was so old and fixed it within an hour for me.  

The only downside is that you have to be online to use the program . . . on the plus version I had been known to bring my laptop in the van on long trips to input lesson plans and I can't do that anymore.