Menu

Invited to interview at Deep Springs College

beachmom

My ds received an invitation to interview in person at Deep Springs College in January (or February). Does anyone here have any information they could share about this unique school? I can see where it would be a great fit for some but I am looking beyond the two years there and don't know if he can finish in two years afterward with a double major (German, International Relations). Plus we can't afford the costs if he got accepted to a big-name school after completing his time there. 

Does anyone here know someone who attended there? Thanks for any input!

• 2 weeks later...

My ds received an invitation to interview in person at Deep Springs College in January (or February).

I've no information for you, but I did want to congratulate your son.  I understand that DSC has one of the lowest admission rates around.

Regards,

Kareni

I've no information for you, but I did want to congratulate your son.  I understand that DSC has one of the lowest admission rates around.

Regards,

Kareni

Thanks! He's made his travel plans and is writing more essays. I am busy chewing my fingernails....