Menu

Athiest Seeking Classical Education for Kids

I think you might find bouncing around some of your ideas about writing here interesting in that it might help you to start to see what approaches seem to be working well for many of our children and which not so well. You seem to be upset that people in Oregon are not recognizing how wonderful your idea for schooling would be--but it may be that you have yet to produce/suggest/articulate/demonstrate something that really resonates with people as something that would be great for their children, beyond what they already seem to have available. 

Since it appears you have been doing some teaching, and maybe will do more, I would think the obvious place to find others to start a Charter with you would be parents of children who have been very much helped by your system and methods, rather than via notices or Craigslist. And that would probably be much better also than my previous ideas of places like Gutenberg College.