Menu

Feeling blah about starting the routine this morning..

just thought I'd come here for some suggestions.

What so you do when you just cannot find the entusiasm to start the work for the day?

Dc are dressed and feed and grummbly. We school all year on and off and have just started in earnest this last two weeks. I start with a slow upswing so they do not notice much of a difference.

Today I just want to go back to bed!!!

:bigear:

A little light exercise--walking outside--usually perks me up. Fresh air, sunshine, and movement blows the fog away.

If you make it a simple nature walk (how many birds can we count? how many pretty flowers are there?), you can count it as school, too.;)

Sometimes I do a subject like math w/a little variety, like getting out the dry erase boards, or even just sitting on the floor instead of at the table. The kids really like that so it gets me a bit more enthused too.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

I did not really sleep last night, so I feel your pain.

These days, the impetus of another addition in our family makes me work with the girls. Otherwise, I might just call it a sick day and go back to bed. Since I'm not allowing myself that luxury, I have the older girls working on stuff independently this morning. I plan to work with the youngers this afternoon.

In the meantime, I may finally get some breakfast and make some coffee. It's half caf, but at least it's got a little boost in it.