Menu

Math Mammoth Blue 4-7

Hunter

I've purchased various MM products through Kagi and always had a pleasant, smooth transaction. I bought the Pre-Alg worksheets via Kagi just last week and got access to the download instantaneously - no delay, no problems.

BTW, MM grade 7, which will be added to the Light Blue series - the series organized specifically by grade level rather than by topic - hasn't been released yet.  Ms. Miller is still working on it.  I wish it was out too.

Ms. Miller's latest newsletter earlier this month indicated she'll once again have the annual Thanksgiving sale on her products, if you can wait another week or two to purchase.  No details yet on how much the discount will be.

I'm wanting to purchase the topical blue, not the light blue graded curriculum. I think the blue topical is bundled by grade just for convenience in advertising. I think the second blue bundle is called 4-7 but will have to check again.

There is a 35% discount at Kagi, now. Maybe that is the Thanksgiving sale already?