Menu

When did Amazon change the min $amount for free shipping?

naturally

This is the first year we've had prime, and I have to say I'm a big fan. We really don't use the book lend or streaming benefits, but we still save money using Prime. As an example, one of ds's jobs is to change the furnace filter. He just informed us that we need more filters. I went to amazon, found filters that were better than the ones we've been using and at a better price. I ordered them, and they'll be here in two days. I didn't have to drive to the home improvement store, so I saved gas, and I didn't have to resist the temptation of picking up other things that weren't necessities. This happens routinely...diapers, formula, cleaners, and the list goes on. This doesn't include the books and homeschool supplies we also order. We are big prime fans!

Good point. I ordered the filters for my car's a/c on amazon. The mechanic wanted to charge me 4x what I paid for them on amazon. DH installed them easily himself.