Menu

Diva cup

Moxie

You should be breaking the suction before taking it out. Once the suction is broken, it's easy to get it out.

I've been trying to figure out how to do this with the moon cup I got. I never had a problem with the firmer keeper but the moon cup just doesn't want to let go of the suction. I noticed it also doesn't have the tiny little vent holes either, wonder if that matters. But this is why I feel I need to go back to the other one because it feel like it is determined to pull my cervix out because it just won't break the suction easily. (side note: I always place it right around the cervix to get the best leak-free fit)

I was interested in seeing how much these things cost, so I checked amazon. I also read a couple reviews.

Oh my,  if you haven't read the review on this page: :lol:

http:(remove this)//www.amazon.com/Diva-International-Inc-DivaCup-Post-Childbirth/dp/B000FAG6XA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1379075613&sr=8-5&keywords=instead+cup  

called "Prepare for Battle"  you must.  It's quite funny.  I was trying not to laugh as I sit here with my kids.  I really didn't want to explain.

Enjoy,

K