Menu

Can someone fill me in on the Montana teacher thread?

creekland

I posted it yesterday evening looking for any reason the 30 day sentence for the rape of a 14 year old was legit - to see if the story was sensationalized and somehow, someway, there was reason to the sentence as I, personally, can see none.

Then I have to leave the internet - we only have one connection and there are three of us here - it happens.  I get on this morning to see if I have any answers and find the thread must have been deleted.  :confused1:   No answers.

The last I saw was a couple of folks posting the same/similar story from CBS and one mama saying she'd be up for 20 years after doing in the creep (I'd be right there with you if the story is as it seems - I don't understand why a plea deal was accepted in the first place considering the girl was 14 and the guy was a teacher!).

Whatever the bickering was, please don't bring that back up, but I really would like to know something if anyone is willing to share.  I posted it to find out more info... the Hive is always a good source for info beyond the headlines IME.