Menu

Veritas "Pages of History" book deal

GTJo1996

Anybody reading the Pages of History book from Veritas? If not, check it out. The premise is that all the bibles and books of biblical reference have been locked away and no one is allowed to read them anymore. (It is set in the future.) Two children stumble on the library/vault where the bibles are kept and, as they read the stories, they are transported to biblical times. Kind of reminds me of Magic Treehouse but this is written above the MTH age level. Maybe 10-12 ages? My friend is pre-reading it before she lets her kiddo read it and she is thoroughly enjoying it. The chapter I read was intriguing.

I know a lot of us on this forum use SOTW, but this could be a great addition as a reader - not meant to be a spine. If you are interested, buy the set now and Veritas will give you free shipping AND two $10 coupons for use on a future purchase. This deal expires Monday so jump on it if you are interested.

PS I am not affiliated with Veritas. I just love historical fiction!

There is no special link. I got all my info off the Facebook page for Veritas.

The sale is automatically applied to your purchase at checkout. Check their Facebook page. Someone from Veritas is answering questions and that person says the coupons come automatically with your purchase of the books (either as a set or individually). Coupons are good thru end of September. This deal ends at 8am tomorrow folks!

INFO FROM VERITAS FACEBOOK AD:

This offer NOW expires Monday, 7/22 at 8AM EDT

Purchase Pages of History: Secrets of the Ancients (Vol. 1) OR Pages of History: Blazing New Trails (Vol. 2) and receive a coupon for $10 off your next Veritas Press order.

Or purchase both volumes and receive two $10 off coupons and free shipping for the books.

Visit - www.VeritasPress.com

IMPORTANT NOTES: Only one coupon may be used at a time and may not be combined with other offers. Free shipping applies to the Pages of History books only.