Menu

High Quality Stuffed Toys

4Kiddos

I have been really quiet around here because I have been so sick with my fourth pregnancy. I haven't posted hardly at all! Anyway, for a while now, I have been cleaning out and organizing our home to be more quality over quantity. Particularly with my kids toys, I have been frustrated with how often things break within a week or so of my boys receiving them even though they are very careful with their things. So, I have been on the lookout for toys that will last and also are beautiful. For the last few birthdays and last Christmas this was my method of purchasing and it has been wonderful! Although a few toys cost more in the beginning, nothing has broken and everything is still nice despite hours of play. Plus, we have less stuff! I just have saved up or found some of these brands on eBay. All of you have been so helpful in helping me with this!

It has been especially hard for me to find stuffed toys that will last. Thank goodness I can sew because I have had to fix and repair so much! I pretty much completely rebuilt one little bear. Anyway, I have finally found some stuffed toys that are wonderful and are so well made. I wanted to share where I purchased them in case any of you might be interested for birthdays or Christmas.

http://www.cottontailsbaby.co.uk/

This store is in England but her shipping rates are really reasonable compared to other stores as well as her prices. Plus, she has the best customer service that I have had in a while! I purchased some items on a great sale she had and they are so beautiful and well made. I thought I would mention it because I haven't seen anything like this around where I live.

I would love it too if anyone has some quality toys recommendations to share!