Menu

Grade 5 Grammar guidance needed

tammyw

We haven't done a ton of grammar until this point. We didn't like WWE. We like and loosely use Bravewriter (especially love The Arrow which has some gentle grammar). DD10 is a prolific writer and has done well with some writing classes. We are finally buckling down and working on the MCT Island level that i bought two years ago. We are going to try and work on it a little every day this summer until it is done. I'm wondering what our best options are after this? Will we want to continue on with MCT's next level? Or should I look at something else? We will start having a better Bravewriter schedule, but I definitely want to make sure I get some good (secular) grammar instruction as well.

Initially I thought we should wait until we finish this level to decide if we like it, but I kind of want to know what my other options are so that I can analyze things as we're working fairly quickly through MCT.