Menu

Feed My Sheep - how did/do you rotate the lessons?

TraceyS/FL

I know that he says to have multiple sections going at a time so the student is getting variety. I actually have his book that talks about that.... somewhere. In the room of doom.

I'm not an art person - so I'm not sure what I should be doing - I think we have room to do 4 lessons a week, M-W-Th-Fri (not that it matters which days, just that the free day isn't at the end of the week). Well, she might be able to do Tuesday on her own while we are at gymnastics - that might work. Oh, we have the DVDs - because I can't draw or paint or well, I can draw a straight line! :p

Can the Colored Pencil section be done at the same time as Painting? With drawing being done in there too? Then maybe do Nature 1 day?

I'm looking at the schedule for now until August 20 if that matters, then I could change it up....

M: Colored Pencils

T: practice with Colored Pencils if want

W: Drawing

Th: Nature

Fri: Painting

Then there is the "free art" stuff they are doing now....

Note, I also have another child that I will have do I Can Do All Things - which I haven't looked at in awhile, a very long while, so I don't know if my schedule above will work for her.

Thanks for any input - maybe I will brave the room of doom and see if I can find the book where he talks about all of this.