Menu

Every time I think I have it all figured out....

Why of why do I get sooo torn....

So...I was convinced I was going to us MCT next year...

Then, the MP catalog came, and I started wondering if we would be happier doing grammar and writing that way...

Then, I finally took the time to look at Brave Writer and it COMPLETELY resonated with me and I had a major ah ha moment....

So why oh why am I still looking at MP?????

HELP!! Anyone! Tell me to QUIT looking!!

I just posted about how I got TWJ thinking it would be a nice supplement to WWE and now that I've got it, it looks so amazing that I might just use it!

Sorry, that's not helping you quit looking :lol:

Good luck, for us the dilemma is math. I have Miquon, Singapore, Saxon, Life of Fred, Math Mammoth, MEP, and tons of other stuff off the net. Many I was determined to use and bought the whole set. LMAO I will never use some of it, so it just sits.

Or Latin, I have Song School Latin, Lively Latin, Getting Started with Latin, several Latin texts inn pdf, and the complete Wheelocks Latin.

I am happy, that I have always been happy with WWE and FLL !

Why of why do I get sooo torn....

So...I was convinced I was going to us MCT next year...

Then, the MP catalog came, and I started wondering if we would be happier doing grammar and writing that way...

Then, I finally took the time to look at Brave Writer and it COMPLETELY resonated with me and I had a major ah ha moment....

So why oh why am I still looking at MP?????

HELP!! Anyone! Tell me to QUIT looking!!

What if you started with Brave Writer? Some people seem to add in grammar and spelling to BW, but you don't have to right away. After you've used it for a while, you may be in a better position to evaluate the benefits of MCT vs MP in your existing LA mix.