Menu

Homeschool Buyers Co-op Question

When I went to bed last night, the Grammar of Poetry had 93 buyers (with conditionals) with about 2 hours left. I put in to buy it if it reached the lowest price at 100 buyers. When I checked the link this morning, all the info about the deal is gone. How can I tell if it reached the best price? Do I assume it didn't get 100 buyers if I have not yet received an e-mail? At any rate, I'd like to know how many total buyers committed. Do they keep this info private?

Bumping. Please help if you can.

LOL, this issue is driving me nuts. I've posted on Facebook and e-mailed them, but I'd love an answer today. It seems like the info should be available somewhere on their website.

I'd really prefer not to stay up until 3am to know how a deal ends...

I just went over to homeschool buyers co-op and found this http://www.homeschoo...curriculum/?c=1 If you scroll down the deal for the Grammar of poetry is still showing at 79 purchasers and 16 conditional with a price of $78.60. It says that it expired last night at midnight.

HTH

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.

The link that worked previously, however, has had its information stripped.

Too bad for me, though -- it looks like it ended 5 purchases short of my buy price. I thought it was gonna make it, too.