Menu

Woo Hoo! I bought a new vacuum!

Mandylubug

You know your life is just plain boring when you get excited about a new vacuum cleaner! :w00t: My old Hoover Windtunnel had lived a long, productive six year, daily use life. We had a ceremony to say good bye to our friend... and purchased the newest version of the same one. I considered jumping ship and trying another brand but honestly, it lasted six years of daily use. That is pretty darn good and I only changed the belt TWICE!!!. The new one has a washable filter instead of the one where I have to bang it on the rim of the trash can or try to scrape the dust off of it. Anyway, I am amazed at all the dirt that this one got up. Obviously, my old vacuum was having issues way before it died and it was just a steady decline that was unnoticeable!

Yay!

My vacuum was doing poorly for so long, I finally ordered a new one after doing some research at the library. While I was awaiting its arrival I decided to use the old, limping one to do what I could to the entry rug. I couldn't remember the last time I changed the bag, so I did, and voila! It was like a new vacuum! Yes, I FAILED the real life class of Vacuum Maintenance 101. Luckily I was able to return the "Vacuum of Shame" locally without having to pay shipping. Shame, shame, shame. My old stand-by vacuum now has a bit of a superior air.

Yay!

My vacuum was doing poorly for so long, I finally ordered a new one after doing some research at the library. While I was awaiting its arrival I decided to use the old, limping one to do what I could to the entry rug. I couldn't remember the last time I changed the bag, so I did, and voila! It was like a new vacuum! Yes, I FAILED the real life class of Vacuum Maintenance 101. Luckily I was able to return the "Vacuum of Shame" locally without having to pay shipping. Shame, shame, shame. My old stand-by vacuum now has a bit of a superior air.

ha ha ha.