Menu

Health Discount Programs

AdamsFamily

My dd needs some major medical tests this year. Since we will be meeting our deductible, I am going to have my foot checked. We have health insurance through United Health.

I have been on United Healthcare's website many times over the last couple of days. I noticed that they have a Unitedhealth Allies program. From their site: "UnitedHealth Allies is a health discount program that can help you and your family save up to 50 percent on a wide range of health-related products and services that are not covered by your benefit plans." "UnitedHealth Allies is not a health insurance plan. It is a money-saving program that complements any medical, dental, and vision coverage you currently have."

I also saw that this program will help not only my family, but also my grandparents. I have a grandmother in a nursing home, so I am wondering if this program will help her.

We have dental through another company, and as I said above, we have medical. I just want to know how and if this program would benefit us? Do any of you have any experience with this program or any others like it?

Thanks!