Menu

Best program for making your own copywork?

ByGrace3

I am looking at StartWrite and ZB online (the paid version). I want to be able to save what I do. Any other suggestions? Anything free or cheaper out there? I would like print and cursive but most importantly is Zaner Bloser cursive. Thanks! :)

If you get Startwrite, make sure you use the HSBC code if they still take it. That gets you 25% off. You have to call to use it, but it was easy. I found the code in the discounts section at HSBC ( the code itself is just "HSBC").

I think Educational Fontware is probably better, since it installs actual fonts on your computer, but it's more expensive. Startwrite has the ZB style font, and it automatically joins the cursive.

I know nothing about the ZB program, so can't compare to that.

I use and am very happy with this free website http://www.worksheetworks.com/english/writing/handwriting.html. The only thing I don't like is that you can't see how many pages the worksheets are until they are created. But you can save them since they create PDFs. I like all of the options they have (connect the dots, trace, fill in the letter, blank line between, etc.).