Menu

Suggestions for Partner Desks(computer)

KristenR

Okay- we're right smack in the middle of a move and I'm searching for suggestions for a way to fit two computer desks into an office. Anyone care to share pics of their office? I'm trying to figure out a way to make enough of a space for myself and my husband while still leaving room for our 4 bookshelves lined up on one wall......

I think it depends on the measurements of the room, and placement of windows/closets/doors, etc

Is it possible to jut bookshelves out from the wall rather than line them up flat against a wall? You can place two back-to-back and it may eat up the middle of the room somewhat, but that leaves one long wall for desks to rest side by side. No pics, I did this at another house.

Or if not, line the wall with bookshelves and put two desks back-to-back jutting out from the wall. I would've done this at the other house instead of the above suggestion, but it left one person with his back to the door and I don't like that. If you don't have those kinds of issues, this may work better -- your monitors would back up into each other and the two people would face each other from their desk seats.