Menu

Bloggers: How do you customize your blog?

edeemarie

After a couple of months off of blogging I am ready to get back into it, but my blog is bugging me right now and I am not sure why. I can't get it to look the way I want it to look. I think it just looks too generic and I would love to customize it. So those of you that customize your blogs, how do you do it? I have to assume people use tools others than those provided since I can't really seem to get a custom look doing that. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

What do you mean "customize?" You are already on Word Press, so you could spend some time looking at different layouts and purchase something different. Then it's just a matter of playing around with it. My husband is a graphic designer. He took two years off to do a sales position and now that he is back into design, he's amazed at what is offered to the average person. Things have changed rapidly and there are so many easy platforms for the average Joe to use as a website. It just takes time. Have you been on the Word Press forums? Anyhow, I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but you can do a lot with WordPress themes.