Menu

Heather McMillan / We Choose Virtues - prayer request

Jay3fer

Just saw this on the We Choose Virtues facebook page and thought I'd pass it around because the family is asking for prayers... it sounds pretty serious.

For those that know my wife Heather McMillan the Author and creator of We Choose Virtues. She was admitted to the hospital last night with complications due to a failing kidney... She was given a cat scan and they found a mass the size of a fist that they believe is cancerous. i am asking for your prayers at this time, as we wait for a biopsy to determine the mass. She was just this week assigned to a transplant coordinator to receive a new kidney. Her current transplanted kidney from 11 years ago is now at 10% function. Thank you Elton McMillan

Thought I'd share this here because I know many parents on these forums have enjoyed her program immensely, and I hope the prayers of the families she's touched through her work will help her now in this time of need.

Here's a link to the facebook thread if you want to add your kind words. Or you can get there through https://www.facebook.com/wechoosevirtues