Menu

Is there a way to keep pink lemonade spritzers fizzy?

Lisa in SC

I'm a planner, so I'm already in the midst of baby shower plans for oldest dd. I've secured the venue, which sounds much fancier than it is lol, ordered the invitations, am planning the decorations and center pieces with dd, and dd and I are discussing the menu. It will be in mid June, and she is quite certain she wants pink lemonade spritzers, which sounds simple enough. However, I really don't want to put someone in charge of making up individual spritzers all afternoon, unless it's absolutely necessary.

I have beautiful, glass beverage dispensers in which I could prepare the pink lemonade/club soda mixture with frozen lemonade rings studded with lemon slices and mint leaves for effect and to keep it cool. However, the million dollar question is, will this mixture stay fizzy? There is plenty of time, and I could always do a trial run, but I thought I would see if anyone here had any hints, tips, tricks, or advice. :)