Menu

Skedtrack - what am I doing wrong?

When I checked via the calendar yesterday, today's field trip showed up just fine, as did the 'always on schedule' subjects for today. Today when I go into today's 'today' listing ALL of the subjects are listed & no field trip. If I go in through the calendar to the listing for today only the field trip shows & no subjects. Is anyone else having this problem or I have I done something wrong?

Yes, I've assigned the fieldtrip to both my students. It's showing up fine if I go into their calendar (just the field trip & things already ticked from their daily list), just not showing on their tick list & ALL of the subjects they'd normally have on a Tuesday are showing, not just the ones I've set as 'always on schedule' :confused1:

No, I don't use 'own the day' Should I be using that instead? I just need to have only our core subjects listed for days when we have an external class (which is what I'm entering as a field trip, since I can't see a better way to enter a monthly class & have other things fit round it).