Menu

Wow. SO excited!

I just added it all up and once I place my last order for Dd7 next year the total should come to just under $220. I'm shocked! I KNOW I spent way more this last year. Granted that doesn't include my girl entering kindy (or the reading books that I'm *hoping* to get from the library), but that shouldn't be too bad since we still have most of the older one's things. Woo hoo! Time for a happy dance! :hurray:

HelenNotOfTroy - what do you mean "reported"?

We'll be doing (for 2nd grade) Apologia Science, Mystery of History, English for the Thoughtful Child, Rod and Staff phonics, Math for a Living Education, A Child's Geography Book (exploring the Holy Land), and Copywork for Little Girls. I already have the German and art programs and I'll be getting some reading books from the library. If they have them. We live in a small town. :)

HelenNotOfTroy - what do you mean "reported"?

We'll be doing (for 2nd grade) Apologia Science, Mystery of History, English for the Thoughtful Child, Rod and Staff phonics, Math for a Living Education, A Child's Geography Book (exploring the Holy Land), and Copywork for Little Girls. I already have the German and art programs and I'll be getting some reading books from the library. If they have them. We live in a small town. :)

I assume there was a spam post that was reported and then deleted. Curious, though, and off track - how did you make her name a hyperlink? I had seen mods do that and thought that it was maybe a mod privilege.

Congrats on getting all your materials! I always run into problems when I start to add all the extra books. I hope your library has them!