Menu

Abbreviations and Notifications

wtmviolet

Hi everyone,

I haven't hung out on the WTM boards for several years, but I have kept my abbreviations page updated based on email requests and replies to the Abbreviations sticky topic that used to be (maybe still is) on each of the education forums. I logged in to followup about the Rod and Staff sale and noticed the new look *and* that there were several replies to the abbreviations sticky topics for which I never received notification.

So,

1. Are the abbreviation topics still "sticky" (do they stay at the top of the topic lists)?

2. Any ideas why I'm not getting notifications? I checked my profile, and it looked like it was still set to send notifications to topics to which I was subscribed (and I was still subscribed to the Abbreviations topics).

Thanks!

Debbie

p.s. I only keep the abbreviation list up-to-date as a help to other people -- I don't get anything from it. However, I think it's the most complete one out there and try to keep it that way. So, please spread the word and link to my new site so that it will regain the rank it lost when my internet host changed.

Home School Abbreviations with Links

:party: