Menu

MBC 2013 Book club suggestions

duckens

This thread is for the Monthly Book Club group. If you have not joined us yet, please feel welcome to poke around and make some suggestions. Our current book choice is The Hobbit, and the thread discussing it is here.

We have been reading books for three months now (Feb/Mar/Apr), and we read only one book a month. We need to select a books for the next 3 months of May, June, and July.

On this thread, individuals may suggest books they would like to read or share. We will take suggestions for 7 days (or until at least the evening of Monday, April 8th, 2013). Any books that are recommended by at least TWO individuals will make it to the voting thread. Again, the voting thread will be open for 7 days.

Mea Culpa: If I had been more on top of things, I would have started this thread two weeks ago, to give people time to order or check out books at the end of this process. I am sorry for not being cognizant enough of how best to run this system. I will try harder next time to start suggestions and voting earlier, to give us a whole month to secure the books we need once the selections have been made.

Baby's awake, so I've gotta go!

• 2 weeks later...