Menu

Could I supplement with MCT?

bnwhitaker

The grammar book and others look like it would make a lot of sense by reading through it.

What would you recommend the books, student or teacher book? Is there practice assignments/sheets Im not seeing in the

books. Ive looked at the samples and they look as if they are just books?

They are pretty much "just books," although that doesn't do them justice. The "practice" for the grammar book is in Practice Island - 100 sentences to analyze. For the sentence Island book - the "work" is listed in the Teacher's section at the back. Take a look at the teacher's manual pages near the back of the book. That's where the ideas and activities are listed.

Kimberly

I think there is a basic homeschool bundle that has just teacher books except in the cases when a student book is also needed. Yes, you can definitely use it in a supplemental way. We use Rod & Staff as our primary program and supplement with MCT. I think hitting one subject from two different angles is always beneficial. We also do this with math.