Menu

How long has it been since your last massage or similar?

SKL

I normally never spend money on this type of thing. However, in an effort to look slightly decent for dd's wedding photos, I am going to have some highlights put in my hair, and I'm going to the tanner just a few times - GASP! I know....not smart. However, I have the most albino legs you've ever seen and there is no such thing as pantyhose that is the right color to match the rest of me so I end up with these ridiculous brown legs compared to my arms. Normally, I just go with my pale, natural self which mans sans hose. I'm assured that MOB's are supposed to be formal and wear the blasted hose. DD didn't want the formality of floor length gowns on anyone so guess who will have legs out there shining bright enough to cause a reflection on the camera???? MOI

So, I'm going to have some $3.00 sessions with the tanner and risk skin cancer in the grim hopes that when immortalized in digital media (a thing I hate with the fire of a thousand sons, ranking right up there with snakes), I won't be embarassed.

I'm wearing floor length or pants to the boys' weddings if they ever get married. None of this nonsense for the MOG.

Faith

Speaking of weddings, that reminds me. As a wedding gift to my sister, I paid for a spa day for her and all her bridesmaids, the day before the wedding. The bridesmaids (who were mostly young and not rich) appreciated it very much.