Menu

Should Barton Level 3 have all alphabet tiles plus the red 3-letter ones? I fear I just got screwed buying used--help!

Hi, ladies,

I am writing to ask if anyone is a current Barton Level 3 user or has used it recently enough to confirm for me what tiles it should come with. I just bought Level 3 used (from the person who sold me Levels 1 and 2 without incident).

Well it arrived today with only 14 red tiles plus a green and blue one. It doesn't have any of the 26+ blue/yellow alphabet tiles but clearly you need them for Level 3, per the TM. So, does Barton Level 3 only come with those red/blue/green tiles and expect you to use your alphabet tiles from Level 2? Or did I just get royally screwed on this purchase??

I'm hyperventilating over here so please, somebody tell me what's what!!

Thanks,

Christina

Thanks so much for your response, Julie! I probably sounded like a lunatic, so thank you for responding anyway!

Fortunately, I still have my Level 2 set since we are in the middle of it, so I have the yellow/blue tiles. I just can't sell back Level 2 now for a lot longer than I was counting on.

Anyway, thank you for confirming that I didn't get scammed on the tiles!!

Christina