Menu

Is anyone using Phonics Museum?

IceFairy

I'm not currently using it, but I have used it with 2 of my kids and I'll be using it in September with my 5 year old. Its a great program. The books are awesome, although I think they are a little harder than most readers. We just move through them a little slower. There are lots of little card games, puzzle pieces to make words etc.. The alphabet cards are beautiful, I wish I could hang them up somewhere. It's very open and go. Does that help?

I'm not currently using it, but I have used it with 2 of my kids and I'll be using it in September with my 5 year old. Its a great program. The books are awesome, although I think they are a little harder than most readers. We just move through them a little slower. There are lots of little card games, puzzle pieces to make words etc.. The alphabet cards are beautiful, I wish I could hang them up somewhere. It's very open and go. Does that help?

Do you think that some of the writing could be skipped? My daughter is more than ready to read but has some fine motor delays.