Menu

x-post: Free Webinar on Teaching Logical Fallacies, Wed, 2/27, Christopher Perrin (CAP)

Received the email notice for this & thought others might be interested, too. They've changed it from a webinar to a Google/Youtube broadcast, but if you reg. for the webinar, you'll receive the updated info & link.

Dear Classical Academic Press friends,

I wanted to personally invite you to a short training webinar (at no charge) that I'm offering on How to Teach the Logical Fallacies to 7th-12th grade this Wednesday, Feb 27th at 3:30pm. You do not necessarily need to be using The Art of Argument curriculum to benefit from this training, though I will be using a few examples from the student workbook. You will find a more detailed description from the webinar page below with instructions on how to sign up. The webinar is limited to 100 people and registration is open now. I do hope you can join me!

Best regards,

Christopher

Instructions: You may register for How to Teach the Logical Fallacies to 7th-12th Grade on Feb 27, 2013 3:30 PM EST at: https://attendee.got...797108510791168

"In this webinar, Dr. Christopher Perrin, publisher for Classical Academic Press and co-author of The Art of Argument, will describe the most common logical fallacies and how to teach them to students in grades 7-12. He will also use mock print advertisements to both illustrate the fallacies and show how to teach them effectively. This webinar promises to be both entertaining and instructive and will last approximately 45-50 minutes. "