Menu

PenPal for Dd 11 and Ds9

moki4

We have had a few penpals over the years, but none have lasted more than a few months...

Dd is 11 likes all animals, plays piano and violin, and plays softball and soccer and track. She loves to read adventure novels. Her favorite subject is science.

Ds is 9 and loves to read and his favorite books include Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and historical fiction. He plays soccer and baseball. He plays piano. Loves Legos, science, and drawing.

We are in California. Any DC's out there interested in having a penpal? My kiddo's are eager to write! :toetap05:

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't found a penpal for your daughter yet, I have a 12 yo dd who would LOVE a penpal. We live overseas, though, so you would have to send the letters international mail. My dd loves baseball, dogs, knitting, and also plays guitar. She likes to read mystery books. If you think your dd would be interested, please send me a pm. My dd would definitely last more than a few months. She writes one friend right now, and always responds the day she gets the letter. She has been asking me for a few months to find her a penpal she doesn't know, though!