Menu

Free Shipping this month at Systematic Mathematics

on most of their products. I am loving this program. We just switched to it this year.

http://www.systemath.com/index.html

I am very interested in this program, and think it might shore up some skills for dd12. I think I am going to order the first level and see how it goes. Can you share your experience with this? Do you feel like it is a stand alone, or do you use something else as well?

Thanks so much,

beck

I am very interested in this program, and think it might shore up some skills for dd12. I think I am going to order the first level and see how it goes. Can you share your experience with this? Do you feel like it is a stand alone, or do you use something else as well?

Thanks so much,

beck

Bumping to see if anyone else has used this?

I'll reply quickly here and link to a short description I posted recently. I feel it is a very solid program and does not need to be supplemented. That is one of the reasons I went with it. :)

If you go to "advanced search," (the little gear or star thingy next to the search button) you can look for other threads tagged "Systematic Mathematics.". Asta in particular has some good descriptions of it.

I'll reply quickly here and link to a short description I posted recently. I feel it is a very solid program and does not need to be supplemented. That is one of the reasons I went with it. :)

If you go to "advanced search," (the little gear or star thingy next to the search button) you can look for other threads tagged "Systematic Mathematics.". Asta in particular has some good descriptions of it.

Thank you!

Thanks so much,

beck

My 13 yo dd has been using this but almost every time he teaches a concept and my dd does it his way she gets the problems wrong but when she does it her way, she gets it right. On not just on one concept, this has been happening. Because of this I'm switching her to MUS but I'm bummed because I really like a lot of the things he teaches.