Menu

Can someone explain Brave Writer/The Writer's Jungle to me?

Wildwood

Farrar you are very good at explaining it [emoji5]

So I will order, just to get the discount, and hope I'll use it[emoji23] that makes total sense, right?

Should I start with JiD and Wand? I haven't looked at HSBC yet so I'm not sure how it's packaged and sold (several levels or just pick and choose...)

And thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advice would be start with JiD. Then get other pieces if they seem right for you but wait and see how it goes... The Wand if your kids are still learning to read and write and you want something more wholistic for them or something with a little mechanics to pair with a more traditional program, the Quiver of Arrows if they're ready for shorter dictations and read aloud chapter books, TWJ if you want to get the big picture.

I don't know how much the HSBC price will rise... I'm guessing it'll still be a good discount though...

Edited by Farrar

Update:

I bought The Writer's Jungle as today was the last day of the price on HSBC before the prices go up. Printed and just need to bind it and then read it.  I might get the Jot it Down later if I feel I need it but mainly want to get the main ideas of what Brave Writer is and get started. 

Thanks again for all the advice, was very helpful.

• Like 1