Menu

Elemental Science anyone not able to access the guides?

mamato3

I purchased the combo pack for Intro to Science online and had not printed it out yet. Now I am not able to access the PDFs from the link that was sent to me. It says "PDF not available". I'm really frustrated that I spent the money and now can't access the curriculum for my lesson planning. I tried to fill out the "contact us" form on the website and that wouldn't go through either. I am new to ES and am wondering if this is a common problem? Hope not!

How long has it been? You should always save pdf files to your computer, as those links usually expire.

The author is a member of this board, so you might be able to pm her here. I'm sure she'll send you a new link. just make sure you save the file right away. Then it will be on your computer whenever you need it. :)

How long has it been? You should always save pdf files to your computer, as those links usually expire.

The author is a member of this board, so you might be able to pm her here. I'm sure she'll send you a new link. just make sure you save the file right away. Then it will be on your computer whenever you need it. :)

I agree. I recently purchased from Elemental Science and the email they sent explicitly said to be sure to download promptly because the download link would expire in 3 days.