Menu

MCT Town - remind me what I need

SunnyDays

At the beginning of this year, we started off using MCT Town level. We decided to give it up and move to the more practical and independent Hake Grammar. We like Hake, but.... I'm really missing MCT, and I think we're at a place now where we could implement it better. :) I might still have DS work slowly through the Hake lessons too.

Sadly, I sold MCT when we decided we weren't using it! So I'll need to repurchase a couple pieces. We already read through Grammar Town and I don't think we need another copy. We have Caesar's English... I kept that one! So I need Paragraph Town and Building Poems. Not sure if I'll get Practice Town or not, still thinking. For Building Poems, I think I can get just the Teacher book. For Paragraph Town, do I need both student and teacher, or can I get just the teacher version?

Thanks in advance for your advice!! :)

Stephanie, thanks... I do think you're right that we'd need those too.

I have Practice Town (Student and teacher), Building Poems and Paragraph Town (teacher only for both) sitting in the cart right now. Haven't completed the purchase yet, in part because I'm contemplating whether I want the Mud novels. I may wait for the ibooks on those.