Menu

Does anyone do the Anti-fungal diet?

laughing lioness

I did it for almost a year. I used this website as a guide, though I didn't buy any of their supplements:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/

It's intense at first. The sugar cravings are really tough the first week. Stick with it, though, and by the end of the month you'll be amazed at how much energy you have, and how your taste buds change. When the cravings were horrible, I usually found that something with intense flavor would help. I ate a LOT of cajun to help with those cravings!

The only way to get through a diet like that is to make sure you have enough protein and fat, otherwise you will feel shaky and panicky.

I typically started my day with eggs and cucumbers/tomatoes on the side.

Lunch was often a big salad with some form of meat, like a chicken breast or some shrimp. Another thing I did for lunch was to grill up a piece of meat and have it with a salad or steamed veggies.

My family were not sugar-free, so for dinner I cooked normally for them and modified for me. For example, if they had spaghetti, I would have my spaghetti sauce ladled over some eggplant.