Menu

Caldwell or Meridian Idaho

Try facebook, Meridian, ID has a huge homeschool following in that area, I know both IDVA and Connections Academy are based in Meridian and there are a lot of HS'ers on their FB groups from that area that can point you in the right direction. I've considered the area just so we'd have more options. Here's the link to the secular HS'ing group https://www.facebook.com/groups/324110974336640/

I live in that area :) It's lovely (except for this week).

Awesome! Was the weather bad this week? Did you get snow at all this winter? We're in California right now which means the snowflake symbol for winter is more of an abstract idea to teach the kids rather than a reality. Are the drivers better than California drivers have a reputation for being (and are)? Are there enough homeschoolers that you don't get weird looks when your kids are out during school time? Is visiting Boise worth the drive from Caldwell/Meridian? Will my neighbors come over to meet me, or will it take them a year to learn our name? Does it get super hot in the summer time? And do you know of a good ob/gyn that deals with high-risk pregnancies?

:willy_nilly: :001_smile: